Thank you for your interest in working with Mobile Assay.
Title: Computer Vision Software Engineer
You will working closely with and under the direction of our Chief Technology Officer in a mutual effort to design and develop rapid diagnostic strip imaging techniques. This role is primarily geared toward those with backend experience developing optimal real-time imaging solutions (such as QR code readers).
* Bachelors (or equivalent) degree in Computer Science or other Math, Science, or Engineering discipline or student pursuing an advanced degree (Masters or PhD).
* At least four years engineering experience (or two years for those with heavy background in computer vision)
* Has work on previous projects involving OpenCV or augmented reality solutions
* Experience developing applications on mobile platforms
* At least four years experience with Java or Objective-C
* Proven history of test-driven development
* Proven track-record developing timely and quality product
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Solid background in Mathematics
* Works well independently
Nice to haves:
* Masters degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) with a focus on Computer Vision
* Passionate interest in research around computer vision, augmented reality, or machine learning
* Experience conveying meaningful data in charts or graphs using IDL, Mathematica, Matlab, or IGOR Pro
* Familiar with computer vision algorithms
* Familiar with IDE environments (such as Eclipse)
* Competitive salaries based upon qualifications and experience
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume for immediate consideration to our CTO at email@example.com . Those with any OpenCV or computer augmented reality experience are highly encouraged to apply.Notes:
The above Job Description is intended to communicate the general function of the mentioned position and by no means shall be considered an exhaustive or complete outline of the specific tasks and functions that will be required. Additionally, specific tasks and duties of the position are subject to change as the Company, the department and circumstances change